"Be ambitious for the higher gifts"
The Governors of St Aloysius' Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a Headteacher to lead our school from September 2020, following the retirement of our current Headteacher after his ten successful years in the post.
St Aloysius' is a happy and welcoming school which educates children from the age of 3-11 in a beautiful Oxford location. The school is well supported in all aspects of religious life by the Oxford Oratorians.
We are looking for a practising Catholic who:
• Will uphold our school's mission.
• Will lead the school through motivation and example in learning and the life of virtue.
• Has proven leadership skills within primary education and experience of driving school improvement.
• Will support teaching staff to ensure our pupils engage well with every learning opportunity.
• Is committed to ensuring the security and well-being of all our pupils and staff.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to lead our flourishing school.
• Supportive governors who are committed to your development.
• Dedicated and experienced staff who are committed to caring for our children.
• An effective school partnership with parents, the Oxford Oratory, the Archdiocese of Birmingham and the local authority.
Salary range: L13 to L19 (£53,724 to £62,261)
For further information about this role, and to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Mrs Jo Clarke, School Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org and 01865 311056.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 21 January 2020.
Completed application forms should be returned to the Chair of Governors, Mrs Catherine Rolfe, at email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offer of a position is subject to receiving satisfactory references and enhanced DBS clearance.