Can you realise our potential?
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Headteacher with the drive and energy to enthuse our staff and children and to build on our many existing strengths.
The John Henry Newman Academy has been part of the Oxford Diocesan Schools’ Trust since 2012. We are located in Littlemore on the outskirts of the City of Oxford and are a school with a rich diversity that reflects our local community. Some might find the term “requires improvement” too challenging – but not you.
With a proven track record as an excellent teacher with successful leadership experience, you will be looking for new challenges and will be able to build on the foundations already in place.
- provide inspirational leadership to bring the vision for JHNA to fruition
- demonstrate a relentless commitment to continuous improvement and quality standards
- build strong relationships with parents, governors and the local community
- empower us to develop our role as a professional learning community
- think creatively to anticipate and solve problems
In return we can offer you ...
- happy and talented children – all 355 of them
- the opportunity to develop your skills in a school where you can make a real difference to our children’s lives and opportunities
- hardworking and dedicated staff
- committed and supportive governors
- a strong effective partnership with the Multi-Academy Trust and its other schools
- an open Christian ethos
Closing date for applications: 29th January 2017. Interview date: Thursday 9th February 2017
Please contact email@example.com on 01865 772495 for an informal visit. For an application form and more information on the school, please visit www.jhnacademy.co.uk/website
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org