ALL SAINTS’ CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL
Dogsthorpe Road, Peterborough PE1 3PW Telephone: 01733 563688
Headteacher: Mrs R Hutchinson Deputy Headteacher: Mr D Roberts
Loving to learn, learning to love
All Saints’ is a distinctive and successful Voluntary Aided Church of England Primary School situated close to the centre of Peterborough with 420 pupils on roll. Due to the retirement of our long-serving Headteacher, we are seeking an inspirational leader who has the vision and skills which will enable the school to continue to thrive and further develop as part of the local community. The successful applicant will lead by example and will inherit a well-managed, progressive and highly respected school and be supported by a strong team of dedicated, motivated staff, who care deeply for the children they teach and the community they serve.
We are looking to appoint a Headteacher who is:
- Prepared to show a wholehearted commitment to upholding, promoting and developing the Christian ethos of the school.
- A visionary leader who is both motivated and empathetic.
- An experienced, committed and inspiring teacher with high expectations of children’s attainment and behaviour.
- Committed to the wellbeing of all members of the school community with good interpersonal skills and the ability to lead strategically and inspire colleagues.
- Able to strengthen the relationships with the local church, parents and the wider community.
The successful applicant will lead a school with;
- Well-managed, modern school buildings with excellent facilities and grounds.
- Pupils with an outstanding reputation for behaviour, who are keen to learn, and who are nurtured to show a genuine care for others.
- Staff who give their time selflessly to support the pupils and each other.
- An experienced Governing body who are committed and supportive.
- A friendly, welcoming school which enjoys good links with parents, alongside the wider local community.
- A close working relationship with the local church and Diocese.
- A glowing Ofsted report (27th March 2019) “Good” with outstanding features.
- An “Excellent” SIAMS report (4th March 2020).
We would encourage you to visit the school. Should you wish to do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. Arrangements could be made to visit over the Easter holiday if requested.
Closing date for applications: 19th April 2021 at 9.00am
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 28th and Thursday 29th April 2021
Further information and application pack available from email@example.com, the school website and the Diocese.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check is required for all successful applicants, alongside references.
All Saints' CE (VA) Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years