Cyril Jackson is an outstanding, ambitious and inclusive community school with a national and international reputation for providing a high standard of education.
Our staff are highly committed, hardworking and motivated. We are seeking to appoint a Headteacher to help us provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share our high expectations of achievement for all our children.
We are looking for someone who:
• can provide overall strategic leadership for the school, establishing aims, objectives and policies;
• demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning;
• demonstrates exceptional knowledge of the National Curriculum;
• demonstrates excellent management, interpersonal and organisational skills;
• supports teams in working together to raise levels of achievement and attainment for all children;
• is a dynamic and creative practitioner with high expectations;
• leads by example, modelling best practice regarding professional conduct, workload and personal development.
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Helen Millward (HR and Office Manager) on 020 7987 3737.
An application form can be found on the vacancies page of the school’s website.