We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Headteacher for a unique opportunity to design and lead a school for young people aged 5-19 with identified SEMH.
You will be someone who is passionate and highly motivated to achieve the best outcomes for the young people at the school and have the vision to create an outstanding centre of education. In addition, you will have had leadership experience in a residential school setting and knowledge of the independent school standards.
Crossley Manor School is located in Rainhill, which is well connected to the North West and beyond. If you are looking for a new challenge within the SEND sector, and are committed to making a difference for young people then this opportunity could be for you!
- Specialist provision for children and young people aged 5-19, with provisional capacity for up to 68 students including some within our on-site state of the art residential accommodation
- The opportunity to develop a personalised curriculum that meets the needs of the individual learner
- Scope to develop a new school in terms of its ethos, staffing, resources and facilities
We need a leader who will bring:
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- A strategic vision that ensures progress and success
- A strong commitment to ensure safeguarding is fully integrated into all aspects of school life
- The ability to build positive relationships with all stakeholders including the local community
- Experience of a residential school setting, OFSTED inspections and multi-disciplinary working
We expect all candidates to share our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Informal enquiries are welcome and should be addressed to the Head of Education, Rachel Hayward via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details and to submit your application form please contact Jayne Barrow, Site Administrator, Crossley Manor, Mill Lane, Rainhill, Prescot, L35 6NE. Tel: 0151 426 9808 email: email@example.com
Please note the following:
- Applications are to be made using the Elysium Education Services application form only.
- CVs will not be accepted
Closing date for applications: 12.00pm, Wednesday 21st March 2018.
Interviews will be held on Monday 26th and Tuesday 27th March 2018.
If you have not heard from us by this date then your application would have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Elysium Healthcare brings together a unique approach to the delivery of care and education where the people who use our service are placed at the heart of all aspects of schooling, residential placement or hospital treatment programme.
Our inclusive way of working has the individual as a true partner in their care and future goals. We recognise that each and every member of staff has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is with their dedication, passion and hard work that we can deliver excellent opportunities that truly benefit those who use our service.
Elysium Healthcare has a network of over 40 services strategically placed across England and Wales that includes hospitals, schools and residential care. Elysium Education Services is a trading name of Elysium Healthcare and represents our growing commitment to young people in this area.