“As equal members of God’s family we are unique and valued people who flourish together as a Christian Community seeking to Love, Encourage, Achieve, Respond and Nurture”
Holy Family College is a unique school in Greater Manchester. It is the only joint RC and CE High School in the Catholic Diocese of Salford and the Anglican Diocese of Manchester. We welcome members of both Churches, and others, into our happy, thriving, oversubscribed, successful school.
Ofsted judged the school as remaining “Good” in March 2017, and we continue to focus on making Holy Family a better place to be, day by day. We were delighted with our 2017 and 2018 outcomes when these are placed into the context of the new GCSE courses.
Our most recent Section 48 inspection graded us outstanding in all six categories and this report can be viewed on the school website.
But we are not complacent. Following the departure of our Headteacher, who will take up a post in another Diocesan school form September, Governors are seeking to appoint a dynamic leader to further the development of our school.
We are looking to appoint a Headteacher who is:
- A practising and committed Roman Catholic, Anglican or a practising and committed member of another Christian Church (as defined as a member Church of Churches Together in England).
- Able to inspire and lead the whole school community.
- An outstanding practitioner with demonstrable experience in school leadership, leading to school improvement.
- Gifted with passion and vision to enable our young people to achieve their God –given potential intellectually, physically, emotionally and at the heart of it all spiritually.
We can offer you:
- A school that is growing
- A dedicated and supportive staff
- Students willing and keen to learn
- A committed and supportive Governing Body
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by appointment up to Friday 5th April 2019. Please contact Ms Penny Shippam, PA to Acting Headteacher, on 01706 360607 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 23rd April 2019 at 12.00 noon
Shortlisting: Monday 29th April 2019
Interviews: Friday 3rd May 2019
To apply for this positon please download the application form and supporting documentation and send completed applications to email@example.com by 12:00 noon on Tuesday 23rd April 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring and background check.
The ability to converse at ease with customers and service users and provide advice in accurate spoken English is an essential requirement of this post.
Diocese of Salford – Diocese of Manchester
Holy Family RC and CE College
Heywood OL10 2AA