Are you a Headteacher looking for a new challenge or a Deputy /Assistant Head ready for your next career step? Then St Mary’s could be the school for you.
St Mary’s is a single form entry primary school, within a Federation of Catholic Schools and situated in Ryde on the beautiful Isle of Wight. It is a happy, warm and caring school, which takes children from the age of 3 – 11.
We are looking for an inspirational Catholic leader with the vision, and determination to progress the school to be securely good and beyond
The successful candidate will need to :
- Be an excellent practitioner and communicator, able to work inclusively with pupils, staff, parents and Governors
- Build on success, manage change and champion a culture of continuous improvement that promotes excellence for both staff and children
- Be a role model to staff through commitment, enthusiasm and dedication to raising standards
- Be a practising Catholic, with a clear understanding of Catholic education
In return St Mary’s can offer you:
- Wonderful children, who love school and learning,
- A loyal and hardworking staff team
- Support from our federated school and Headteacher
- A commitment to your professional development and well-being
- Excellent links with the Diocese and other local Catholic schools
- A governing body who are committed to providing a first class Catholic education for our pupils.
- Spacious, leafy school grounds with views over the Solent
Have you considered commuting to work in Ryde? Our school is within easy walking distance of the Hovercraft and Fast Cat terminals. A substantive contribution towards your season ticket will be considered (max. of 2 years).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. These can be arranged with our Interim Headteacher Mrs Langridge, by calling the school office on Tel: 01983 562 000.
To apply for this position please click on the apply button to download the application form or contact Carla Bradshaw on email@example.com for further details.
Closing date: 26th March 2018
Interview date 24th April 2018