‘Success for All’
We are looking for an inspirational Headteacher with the personal skills, vision and resilience to lead our team and drive progress so that all children reach their full potential. You will have high expectations and the knowledge, experience and interpersonal skills to drive sustained improvement throughout the school whilst being committed to providing a creative curriculum and a stimulating, inclusive learning environment.
The appointed Headteacher will:
- have significant leadership experience and a proven record of promoting school improvement
- have the strategic vision to secure the best outcomes for the school and its pupils in a changing education landscape
- promote the school, engaging with parents, carers and the wider community
- drive their own and our staff’s continuing professional development
- lead by example, embracing accountability whilst setting and maintaining high standards for all pupils and staff
In return, you will receive the support and challenge of an active and committed governing body who will actively encourage your professional development.
Reignhead Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure & Barring Service. Please visit the school website to view our safeguarding policy.
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Hazel Whiteley, School Business Manager, on 0114 2475767.
Completed applications forms, and any queries about the recruitment process, should be addressed to Scott Glover at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0776 6773682.
Closing date: 1.00pm Monday 9th April 2018
Assessment centre and interviews: Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th April 2018
Reignhead Primary School
Tel: 0114 2475767
Group size 2 – NOR: 288