Full-time Permanent Salary: L7 – L12
Start Date: September 2023
Pupils’ enthusiasm for the school makes it a vibrant place to be.
Kindness is a key value of the school and is clear in the way the pupils work and play together. Ofsted April 2022
The Governors of Bowlish Infant School seek to appoint an ambitious, dedicated and motivated leader who will further develop our school, raising the aspirations of its pupils. Bowlish has four classes of children aged 4-7 with a current roll of 110 pupils (PAN 117). We offer a new Headteacher the opportunity to influence current practice and secure the direction of the school going forward.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Passion and drive, able to communicate to inspire pupils, staff and the community alike.
- A vision for the development and implementation of the curriculum and strategic vision.
- The desire to drive leadership and impact around SEND/Disadvantaged for the school.
- The ability to forge excellent relationships with the staff, pupils, parents and wider community.
- The skills that encourage innovation to support more effective ways of teaching and learning.
- The will to be visible and accessible, engaging positively with children, staff, parents, governors and the community.
- The ability to prioritise the well-being, resilience and achievements of all children and staff and put this at the heart of all decisions.
Our School can offer:
- Enthusiastic, caring, well-mannered children with a desire to learn.
- A welcoming community with an excellent range of established local partnerships.
- Commitment to your professional learning, accompanied by regular coaching or supervision.
- A team of experienced, dedicated, and hardworking staff who are supportive of each other and are committed to their continuing professional development.
- A knowledgeable and experienced Governing Board that understands the role of the Headteacher and provides support and challenge.
- A vibrant and encouraging environment for learning including well-resourced classrooms, school library and outdoor learning spaces.
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd February 2023
Shortlisting: Tuesday 28th February 2023
Interviews: Monday 20th & Tuesday 21st March 2023
Visits to the school are encouraged so that you can see our school, children and staff. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Tel: 01749 342514 Email: Office@Bowlishinfantschool.org.uk
For further information, along with the application form, job description and person specification, please see attachments below or visit https://dasjobs.co.uk/job/headteacher-171/
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com
We are committed to the welfare of the children in our care and we expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment to safeguarding. We follow safer recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS clearance and references.