An exceptional opportunity to lead our successful and ‘outstanding’ school.
Churchfields Infants’ School, Nursery Unit and Language Facility is an ‘outstanding’ four-form entry school located in South Woodford, within easy reach of central London and Epping Forest.
We are an ambitious, successful and inclusive community school. Churchfields, has a strong reputation for providing a high standard of education whilst encouraging our children to be confident, happy and healthy.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspirational and creative Headteacher, who will maintain high standards and strive for continual improvement.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- has the ability to inspire, motivate and support children, staff, governors and parents.
- demonstrates exceptional leadership and management skills and communicate a clear vision of success.
- is passionate about children. This includes their education; physical and social development; emotional and psychological well-being.
At Churchfields, we offer:
- Happy children who enjoy coming to school and learning.
- Dedicated, professional, committed staff.
- Supportive and challenging governors and parents.
If you would like to visit Churchfields, please contact:
Marilyn Basra, School Business Manager
Tel: 020 8505 0386
Potential Visiting Dates are
8th, 9th, 11th and 12th, 15th, 17th, 18th January 2018
Closing Date: Noon, Friday 19th January 2018
Shortlisting: Monday 22nd January 2018
Candidate Assessments: Thursday 8th February 2018
Formal Interviews: Friday 9th February 2018
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references and verification of identity and qualifications. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Applicants are to contact KJM Governor Services for an application pack on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07732 635687