Are you a talented School Leader looking for a new challenge?
Are you keen to make a real and lasting difference to children’s life chances?
We, the Governors, staff and children of St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School, are seeking to appoint a Headteacher for their school with effect from 1st September 2017, following the retirement of the current Headteacher.
This position perfectly suits an experienced Catholic leader who is highly skilled and passionate about making great progress in a school with potential that currently ‘requires improvement’. The appointed leader will be exceptional and charismatic and will have a clear vision of what makes a primary school successful and how to make that a reality.
In our new Headteacher we are looking for someone who:
• Is a practicing Catholic and an active participant in parish or Catholic community life.
• Is an inspirational leader with high expectations and a proven track record of improving outcomes for all children.
• Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate all stakeholders to raise standards.
• Is able to translate their vision into agreed objectives and operational plans that secure and sustain school improvement.
• Has extensive experience of primary education and of working in culturally diverse, inner city school communities.
In return we can offer:
• A faithful, caring and inclusive school with enthusiastic children who enjoy learning in a safe, happy and stimulating learning environment.
• A skilful and well-informed Governing body who will work in partnership with you.
• A school that has taken positive steps in response to being judged ‘Requires Improvement’ and which has the full support of Staff, Governors, the LA and Diocesan Education Commission.
• Excellent transport links and easy access to all that London has to offer.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our school, we would love to hear from you.
Visits to our school from potential applicants are encouraged; you will be warmly welcomed. Please telephone Emma Formby on 0203 194 3147 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
To apply, please contact Emma Formby to request an application form.
Closing date: noon, Monday 23rd January 2017
Shortlisting: w/c 23rd January 2017
Interviews: 2nd and 3rd February 2017