Together we learn, Together with God
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to lead Park Street CE VA Primary and Nursery forward onto the next stage of its journey. The vacancy is due to our existing Headteacher moving on in her career after four dedicated and successful years at Park Street.
We are set in wonderful spacious grounds surrounded by lovely villages south of St Albans, Hertfordshire.
We continue to be a ‘good’ school and achieved ‘outstanding’ in our SIAMS inspection. We are looking for someone with the energy and enthusiasm to provide a nurturing and enriching primary school experience for every child.
- A warm Christian environment which is underpinned by our vision and values.
- Inquisitive children who have a love for learning and are keen to achieve their best.
- A committed and hardworking staff team who are open to new ideas and believe in the potential of every child.
- A strong and supportive governing body who are enthusiastic about helping the school continue to grow.
- Strong links with the church of Holy Trinity.
- A commitment to your continued professional development.
- A wonderful opportunity to make your own mark!
You will bring:
- A proven track record with high expectations to lead by example.
- The ability to engage and forge positive links with staff, children and parents.
- Your ability to live out personal Christian faith with our wider school community.
- An ability to turn challenging situations into positive outcomes.
- The resilience, drive and energy to build on our strengths, promote excellence and develop a culture of high achievement.
- A rigorous approach to safeguarding.
- Aspirations and an uncompromising commitment to ensure outstanding teaching for every child.
For further details about our school and the role, please click on the link to the virtual tours on our school website and read our candidate pack. If you wish to discuss the role, please contact the Chair of Governors, Barbara Graham at email@example.com to arrange a time.
We would like to offer you the opportunity to come and visit the school and have set aside dates on Tuesday 9th March and Thursday 11th March from 4.00pm – 6.00pm. Please contact the school office on 01727 872 158 if you would like to book a time to visit the school.
To apply please visit https://www.teachinherts.com/find-a-job/view,headteacher_62611.htm
We look forward to receiving your application. Please note late applications will not be accepted.
Advert closing: Monday 22nd March 2021 at 9am
Shortlisting: Friday 26th March 2021
Interview: Friday 16th April 2021
Park Street CE VA Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check as well as other pre-appointment checks outlined in Keeping Children Safe in Education (September 2020).
Park Street C of E Voluntary Aided Primary School
St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
Thank you for showing an interest in Park Street School – a voluntary aided primary school.
There has been a Church of England School in the village of Frogmore and Park Street since 1831. The present school building dates from 1900 and extensiv...