An exciting opportunity has arisen for the Governors of this 11 -16 Mixed VA Comprehensive school to appoint a visionary and experienced leader to the post of Headteacher. The successful candidate must have the vision, energy and drive to lead our school through an exciting period of challenge and rapid change.
The successful applicant will:
- be a practising Catholic with a clear understanding of Catholic Education.
- have the strategic ability to develop and nurture a highly effective leadership team.
- be a passionate, strategic and collaborative leader.
- be able to inspire, motivate and empower our students, staff, governors and the local community.
- be an effective outward-looking communicator, able to develop our existing Lasallian links and continue to build upon our relationships with the wider community, including the feeder schools that support us.
What we can offer you:
- a family learning community where students' individual gifts and talents are nurtured.
- students who are keen to learn .
- staff who have the desire to ensure pupil progress from each individual starting point.
- a supportive and challenging governing body.
- an attractive and stimulating learning environment.
- a comprehensive CPD package.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Joanne Peet, Headteacher's PA/Administrative Support Manager at the school (Tel: 01744 20511 or via email email@example.com)
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) enhanced disclosure certificate. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please return completed application forms to Human Resources, Schools Team, Town Hall, Victoria Square, St.Helens. WA10 1HP
Closing date: 27th April, 2017
Interviews: 15th &16th May, 2017