Post Ref - WA106
Department - People's Services
Achieve, Believe, Care
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and Christian leader with long-term vision, energy, enthusiasm and passion to drive our school forward.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Will create a Christian atmosphere in which each person is valued.
- An inspirational leader with a proven track record of effective leadership, raising standards and successful whole school improvement.
- An experienced senior leader who has excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills and who will motivate and develop colleagues as teachers and leaders.
- Has the ability and energy to lead and manage a 2-form entry school
- Is able to recognise and build on existing strengths and develop new and innovative ideas that will enhance the quality of education.
In return we can offer:
- A welcoming, inclusive and safe environment
- Happy, enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils.
- Staff who are committed to high quality teaching and learning and who strive to ensure that all children achieve their best.
- A committed and supportive governing body.
If you wish to visit the school you can do so on Tuesday 11th July at 4pm, Wednesday 12th July at 9:30am and Monday 17th July at 1pm. Please arrange visits by contacting Mrs Dove, School Business Manager on 01744 678720.
Further information about our school can be found on the school’s web site - http://www.wargraveprimary.org.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
Applications forms are available online from www.sthelens.gov.uk or alternatively by contacting Human Resources on the number below.
Completed application forms are to be returned direct to Human Resources on or before the closing date.
Closing date: 25 August 2017.
Shortlisting: 6 September 2017.
Interviews: 18 September 2017 & 19 September 2017.
Job Contact Person - Matthew Thompson - Human Resources
Job Contact Tel - 01744 671864
Contact Postal Address - Human Resources, Town Hall, Victoria Square, St Helens, Merseyside, WA10 1HP
Contact Email - Schoolrecruitment@sthelens.gov.uk
ST HELENS COUNCIL