Archdiocese of Birmingham in Partnership with Christ the King Catholic Collegiate Multi Academy Company
St. Mary’s Catholic Primary School a part of Christ the King Catholic Collegiate Multi Academy Company
3-11 Primary School
2 form entry with approximately 420 pupils
The Directors are seeking to appoint an inspirational and highly committed Catholic Headteacher to our wonderful school.
St. Mary’s is part of a thriving Catholic community which benefits from strong parish links.
The successful candidate must be a practising Catholic in good standing with the church and will demonstrate:-
- a clear vision and understanding of Catholic education
- excellent leadership and the ability to motivate and inspire others as they strive to improve outcomes for all children
- high expectations of self and others
- the ability to devise and develop new initiatives and ensure that the impact is fully evaluated
- a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- a firm commitment to further enhancing links with our parish, parents and the wider community and other schools in Christ the King Catholic Collegiate Multi Academy.
Application forms and further details are available from the school website www.stmarycatholicprimary.co.uk or www.ctkcc.co.uk or by contacting Mrs J Howarth at email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Informal visits are welcomed by prior arrangement with Mrs J Howarth (MAC HR Coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 9 a.m. on Friday 28th September 2018.
Shortlisting on Monday 1st October 2018.
Interviews will be held on 10th and 11th October 2018.