The Directors are seeking to appoint an inspirational and highly committed Catholic Headteacher to our wonderful school.
St. Teresa’s is part of a thriving Catholic community which benefits from strong parish and family links.
The successful candidate must be a Catholic in good standing with the church and will demonstrate:-
- a clear vision and understanding of Catholic education
- excellent leadership and the ability to motivate and inspire others as they strive to improve outcomes for all children
- high expectations of self and others
- the ability to devise and develop new initiatives and ensure that the impact is fully evaluated
- a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- a firm commitment to further enhancing our links with our parish, parents and the wider community.
Application forms and further details are available from the school website www.st-teresas.stoke.sch.uk or www.ctkcc.co.uk or by contacting Mrs P Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Informal visits are welcomed by prior arrangement with Mrs P Barnes email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 9 a.m. Tuesday 14th March 2017.
Shortlisting on Wednesday 15th March 2017.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 21st March 2017.