Leadership pay: Group 2
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, caring and dedicated professional, who has a proven track record in successful school leadership and who will relish the challenge of innovating and building on the success and reputation of our ‘good’ school.
We are looking for a Headteacher who can:
• Inspire, motivate and lead the whole school community
• Show passion for providing an exciting, safe and nurturing learning environment
• Demonstrate an empathy for our strong church school distinctiveness
• Lead our journey to become an outstanding school
We can offer you:
• A supportive and motivated team of staff, governors, parents and PTA
• Well-behaved, friendly and enthusiastic children
• A popular and oversubscribed school
• Positive collaboration with other schools and the Bath and Wells Multi Academy Trust
Candidates are invited to contact the school and arrange to visit and meet with the Chair of Governors for week commencing 14th January 2019 from 2.30pm – 4.30pm. If you would like to arrange this, please book an appointment through the school office via phone 01823 337313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to attend during the week and would like to visit the school, please call the school office to discuss.
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells MAT include; a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment. The Bath & Wells MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.