The Governors of Romiley Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational, compassionate, child centered leader who can build on the success of this thriving school and who will:
• Inspire and motivate through innovative leadership
• Develop children’s wider learning experiences
• Have high expectations of all children and staff
• Embrace opportunities to further develop our provision
• Provide high quality strategic thinking and planning
The school can offer you:
• Children with an exemplary attitude to learning
• Hardworking experienced and dedicated staff working as a mutually-supportive team
• A stimulating learning environment
• A well-established creative and forward-thinking curriculum
• Governors committed to continuous improvement
• Strong local partnerships with other schools and the local community
Candidates are encouraged to watch the virtual tour of the school which can be found via the website. Applications must be completed on the application form provided using Microsoft Word only please, and submitted electronically to email@example.com.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Shortlisted candidates will be expected to complete a Disqualification Declaration.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre -clearance including a Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: 25th January at 12 noon
Shortlisting: 1st February 2021
Interviews: 25th and 26th February 2021
Please note these dates will be reviewed in line with restrictions and candidates will be notified of any necessary changes.
Romiley Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years