The Governors of Cale Green Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational, compassionate, child centered leader who will maintain the high levels of children's achievement by:
- Inspiring and motivating through innovative leadership
- Developing a wide range of children’s learning experiences through enrichment activities
- Having high expectations of all children and staff
- Embracing opportunities to further develop our provision
- Providing high quality strategic thinking and planning
- Further developing positive relationships with the wider diverse community
The school can offer you:
- Children with an exemplary attitude to learning and outstanding behaviour
- Hardworking experienced and dedicated staff working as a mutually-supportive team
- An evidence based approach to curriculum design, planning and pedagogy
- A stimulating learning environment
- Governors committed to continuous improvement
- Strong local partnerships with other schools and the wider educational community
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school week commencing 10th May and this can be arranged by contacting Mr. David Marshall on 0161 480 2715. Applications must be completed on the application form provided using Microsoft Word only please, and submitted electronically to email@example.com.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Shortlisted candidates will be expected to complete a Disqualification Declaration.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre -clearance including a Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: Friday 14th April 2021 at 12.00 noon
Shortlisting: Wednesday 19th May 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th May 2021
Cale Green Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years