As a result of our exceptional Headteacher’s wish to retire, the Governors of St. Elisabeth’s Church of England Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational Headteacher that has the drive to deliver our school’s vision to provide an excellent education, both academic and social.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- Is a confident leader, committed to sustained improvement within a growing school.
- Is passionate about teaching and learning and believes in developing the true potential for each of our children.
- Is an exemplary role model with strong leadership and organisational skills.
- Understands the Christian ethos on which the school is built and is committed to continuing strong and historical links with the local church.
- Can nurture, inspire, challenge and motivate pupils and staff alike.
- Has the ambition, desire and dedication to maintain and strengthen links with parents, governors and the wider community.
We can offer you:
- An outstanding School:
“This is a highly successful school which provides a first class education for all of the pupils in its care. ….A culture of care is evident in the day to day work of the school and in the very positive relationships which have been engendered.” (Ofsted 2011).
- A high quality and vibrant learning environment where everyone is motivated and supported to fulfil their potential.
- Happy, enthusiastic and well motivated pupils who are engaged in their learning and are very proud of their school.
- Parents and a governing body who support and actively participate in the life of the school.
- A commitment to continued professional development for staff at all levels.
A visit to the school will be included as part of the process for shortlisted candidates.
Visit our website: www.st-elisabeths.stockport.sch.uk
For further details and an application pack please visit:
Applications must be completed on the application form provided and submitted electronically to email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Shortlisted candidates will be expected to complete a Disqualification Declaration.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre -clearance including a Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date: Monday, 30th October 2017: 12:00 midday.
Shortlisting: Friday, 10th November 2017.
Visit to school: Tuesday, 21st November 2017.
Interviews: Monday, 27th November 2017