We are a medium sized voluntary controlled primary school in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
‘We would like a friendly Head who treats everyone fairly, equally and is empathetic’ (quote from one of our pupils)
Our Governing Body is looking for a Headteacher who will:
- Lead by example with a ‘hands on’ approach;
- Continue to lead our excellent and dedicated team forward;
- Further develop the outstanding care and nurture that we provide;
- Build on the inclusive and friendly community we cherish;
- Embrace and develop our strong Christian ethos.
In return we are offering you:
- The opportunity to develop professionally;
- Enthusiastic, happy children with a wide range of backgrounds, abilities and interests;
- A well-motivated and hardworking professional school team;
- A caring Christian environment with strong church links;
- A committed and active Governing Body.
We welcome applications from aspiring Deputy Headteachers and experienced Headteachers as well as other senior leaders who can demonstrate the required skills and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to visit the school at one of the following times - please telephone the school on 01789 293412 to make arrangements:
- 5 June 09.30 to 10.30
- 5 June 13.30 to 14.30
- 6 June 14.00 to 16.00
- 7 June 09.30 to 10.30
Please use the application form linked to this advert. Applications can be made online and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Miss R Tuesday, Diocesan Board of Education, The Benn Education Centre, Craven Road, Rugby CV21 3JZ.
In addition to your application, please submit two further documents which answer the following questions (no more than 2 sides of A4 for each question):
- Give evidence of how you would apply your educational philosophy to leading our Church of England School; and
- As our strategic leader how would you enable our school to grow and move forward considering the current national educational climate?
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children. The appointment is subject to a successful DBS check.
Closing Date: 25 June 2018 at 9.00am