We are looking for someone who:
- is able to inspire our whole school community to achieve its full potential
- gives a high priority to inspiring and motivating all pupils, raising pupils' standards and accelerating progress
- will be a visible and supportive leader with the skills to enable, encourage, support and develop staff.
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic children
- committed staff
- supportive governors and PTA
- support and collaboration from our Diocesan Multi Academy Trust
- well-maintained buildings
- a rural location near Suffolk's beautiful Heritage Coast.
We are looking for:
- leadership skills
- commitment to the progress and development of every child in our school and the management skills to achieve this.
Roll: 111; 4 - 11
For further information, please see our school website: www.eyke.suffolk.sch.uk
For an informal discussion, please contact Alister Gourlay, Vice Chair of Governors via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To arrange an informal visit, please contact the school on (01394) 460328.
For further details and an information pack, please contact Headteacher Recruitment at: email@example.com or call (01473) 263943.
Closing date: midday, 29 January 2018.
Interview date: 22 / 23 February 2018.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.
EYKE CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL