Do you want to have an enduring impact on children’s education?
Do you want to provide exceptional opportunities for learning?
We’re looking for a passionate and inspiring leader who is self-motivated and keen to ensure that all our pupils are happy, confident and ambitious individuals with their own passion for learning. Our school in Lowestoft is for children aged 3 to 11 years old and at present there are over 400 children on roll. We have excellent facilities, an exciting and purposeful curriculum and a highly dedicated and talented staff team. Our school website is http://www.northfield-st-nicholas.suffolk.sch.uk/
From September 2017, we will have an Executive Headteacher in place for the academic year to support the school and new Headteacher. This is a great development opportunity for the right person, providing up to two terms’ handover transition.
We can offer:
- An exciting challenge where you can truly make your mark
- The benefits of being part of the forward thinking REAch2 Academy Trust - one of the most successful primary Trusts in the country
- A collaborative programme, the first for any MAT in the country, to introduce Visible Learning into our schools: Click here for video from Prof John Hattie
- A wide range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with some of the best educational professionals in the country
You will need to be a strategic leader who:
- Is a dynamic, motivational leader with a proven success record of improving teaching and learning
- Leads by example and has a track record of raising standards and levels of achievement
- Is able to inspire and motivate staff
- Is an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is essential for this role.
Please complete the following along with the application form: https://tinyurl.com/REAch2EqualOpps
For an informal chat, please contact Simon Wood, Regional Director: email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 18th September 2017 at midday
Interviews: w/c 25th September 2017
Northfield St Nicholas Primary Academy, Lowestoft, Suffolk