The Interim Executive Board are seeking to appoint an experienced leader to join the school at an exciting time in its development.
Glade Primary School is:
- a popular primary school, located in the small market town of Brandon
- benefitting from improved facilities, including four new classrooms which will be available for the new academic year
- preparing to convert to an academy with Eastern Multi-Academy Trust (AET)
- staffed by skilled teachers and a full range of support staff
- known for its commitment to raising standards and providing a caring environment where pupils make good progress.
We are looking for:
- an experienced primary Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher who will motivate staff and pupils to achieve their best
- someone who demonstrates excellent communication skills with staff, pupils, parents, and the wider community
- a leader, committed to delivering continuous improvement in all aspects of the school
- a dedicated professional, prepared to promote the Vision Statement within and beyond the school.
Visits to the school are welcomed, please call (01842) 811580 to arrange a suitable date and time to visit.
For further information or an application pack, please contact Headteacher Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01473) 263943.
Closing date: midday, 16 October 2017.
Interview dates: 30 / 31 October 2017.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.
Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.
GLADE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Suffolk IP27 0DA