Are you a leader with a clear vision of success who works to inspire, coach and support their team through to success? Do you have the drive and determination to implement change and develop staff while building upon the many strengths of this school and maintaining its caring ethos? Can you help us to achieve the school’s vision ‘Children to be proud of’? If so, this could be the role for you.
Lawn Primary and Nursery is an Ofsted “Good” School with ~420 children on role in Primary and a further ~60 in Nursery. Following growth over the last few years to include our Nursery, we are looking for a Headteacher to bring in new ideas and structure across the school to enable pupils and staff to reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will:
- Inspire, enthuse, motivate and challenge staff and pupils to raise achievement at all levels;
- Have experience in a Headteacher role and be able to undertake ambitious challenges and projects to further strengthen and improve the school and nursery;
- Have a strong ability to deliver through others;
- Think and act strategically whilst having a clear vision for continued success and will work closely and effectively with the school’s Governing Board;Work successfully in collaboration with other schools and nurseries;
- Be committed to further developing and building on existing partnerships with our families and the wider community;
- Encourage and enable the development of staff through delegation, empowerment and support.
In return we offer:
- A highly professional, talented, innovative, happy teaching and support team who are committed to progression and change in order to further the development of the school;
- A supportive, committed and engaged Governing Board who are dedicated to working in partnership to achieve the best for all our children;
- A school with strong foundations that is ready to move from good to great … with your help.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact Clerk of Governors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply:
Please download and complete the application documents below and email these to Clerk of Governors email@example.com. Completed applications must be received by 9th September at the latest. Shortlisting will take place on Friday 10th September and successful candidates will be informed. Interviews will take place on 20th and 21st September 2021
Lawn Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, it is essential that you provide all relevant information requested in order to meet this commitment. References will be obtained prior to interview and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Proof of the right to work in the UK will be required at the time of interview.
Lawn Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years