The Governing Body wishes to appoint an inspirational leader with a proven track record of delivering outstanding teaching and learning. We are proud of our motivated children, dedicated staff, engaged parents and our church links. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Headteacher.
Our vision is reflected in all aspects of school life:
- Our children thrive academically in a supportive child centered and enriching environment, encouraged by dynamic and dedicated staff.
- We embrace a culture of continuous improvement in excellence, which has seen the school develop in every aspect.
- Our extracurricular activities provide our children with opportunities for enthusiastic participation and development.
We are looking for an ambitious, creative and inspiring individual to build upon our outstanding achievements:
- A track record of improving educational outcomes for every child in their care The ability to motivate their colleagues to always give of their best
- An excellent rapport with external stakeholders Maintain exceptional teaching, learning and standards and promote best practice.
In return, we can offer you:
- A stimulating and rewarding working environment to develop your career
- Happy, enthusiastic and highly motivated pupils
- Supportive community and a fully engaged governing body
- Committed and experienced teaching and support colleagues
Application form can be found behind the apply button and further details are attached to the advert. Sorry but CV’s will not be accepted. All completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
School visits are also welcomed by appointment. Please phone the School Business Manager, Mrs Ceirios Guy, to register your interest to attend. As part of the application process governors would like you to address the following: In no more than 1000 words, “As a new head teacher how would you build a partnership with parents as co-educators of their children”.
Closing Date: Noon, Friday 8th September 2017
Short Listing Date: Thursday 14th September 2017
Interview Dates: Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd September 2017
The Recruitment Process:
Application form is behind the apply button and further details are attached to the advert. Please do not send a CV as this won’t be accepted.
Please ensure that your personal statement shows how you meet the selection criteria for the post. When filling in the application form it is not necessary to include an organisational chart.
Applicants should note that there will be a number of activities as part of the selection process, including a presentation. Governors welcome prospective candidates to visit the school prior to application. Any offer of appointment will be subject to satisfactory completion of recruitment checks.
St Peter’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check (CRB) at an Enhanced Level.