Required for September 2018
L12 – L17 £51,639 - £58,389. (Dependent upon experience)
We are an inclusive and welcoming school with a warm heart and a strong Christian ethos. Our children are all encouraged and supported in an environment that helps them to realise their full potential and to develop a lifelong love of learning and challenging themselves. Recently judged GOOD by OFSTED, we are looking for a dynamic Head Teacher to take our school on the journey from Good to Outstanding.
As the ideal candidate you will:
• Be an inspirational leader, manager and team player, able to develop and articulate a clear vision for the future of the school.
• Have strong Christian values and the ability to bring these values naturally into a teaching environment.
• Inspire all members of the school community to flourish in their roles ensuring that Donnington Wood continues to be fully inclusive for all learners.
• Have the ability to develop strong relationships with parents, governors, external agencies and build on our history of collaborative working.
• Have a recent successful experience as Head Teacher or Deputy Head Teacher within a multicultural environment. We are proud to offer
• Well behaved, polite, hardworking children with a devotion to learning and a respect for others.
• A high level of commitment and support from staff, governors and parents.
• A welcoming atmosphere where every child matters and everyone counts.
Donnington Wood C of E Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check (CRB) at an Enhanced Level.
Visits to our school are welcomed, please contact school on 01952 386660 to arrange a visit.
For further details and an application form please visit www.telford.gov.uk/jobs
Closing Date: Thursday 1st February 2018
Interviews: Thursday 15th February 2018 Friday 16th February 2018