Can you make our good school an outstanding one?
Francis Baily is a friendly and popular 3-form entry school in West Berkshire. Our school’s aim is to deliver excellence in teaching and learning through effective personalised support, within a safe, nurturing and inclusive environment.
We are looking for an inspirational and dynamic leader with the vision, passion and drive to build upon our strengths and high expectations to move our school to Outstanding.
This headship would suit somebody who is committed to achieving high standards, has excellent communication, leadership and management skills as well as the ability and drive to motivate others. Someone who embodies our core values of Resilience, Aspiration, Respect and Curiosity.
We are looking for an existing Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher who is:
• Passionate about primary education and promoting a happy and safe environment.
• Aspirational and determined to move Francis Baily to Outstanding in the next Ofsted inspection.
• Inspirational in their desire to lead academic achievement and social development.
• Creative, with the ability to lead with energy and enthusiasm.
• An excellent communicator and listener, willing to reflect upon the views of others.
• Committed to safeguarding and the welfare of our children.
In return, we offer:
• A loyal SLT with flexibility to be shaped by the successful candidate
• Hard working, keen and committed staff.
• Friendly and well-behaved children, who are eager to achieve their full potential.
• Supportive parents and a conscientious Governing Board.
• Support and Leadership of KSAT Multi-Academy Trust.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
Please contact the school office on 01635 862188 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.