The Governors wish to appoint a dynamic and inspirational leader with the enthusiasm and vision to build upon the successes and reputation of our thriving and vibrant school.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
· Can demonstrate determination, imagination and commitment to sustained improvement.
· Is passionate about teaching and learning and believes in developing the true potential of our children.
· Is an exemplary role model with strong leadership and organisational skills.
· Can nurture and inspire, challenge and motivate pupils and staff alike.
· Has the ambition, drive and creativity to move our school to outstanding.
· Has the ability, desire and dedication to maintain and strengthen links with parents, Governors and the wider community.
We can offer you:
· A welcoming, friendly school with happy, confident children who enjoy learning and achieving well.
· A school where behaviour has been graded as outstanding by two Ofsted inspection teams.
· A dedicated team of forward thinking, talented and caring staff.
· A fully supportive, ambitious and active Governing Body with a commitment to your continuing professional development.
· The opportunity to work with other progressive schools e.g. Challenge Partners.
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged. Please telephone the school on 01803 613296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Visits: 23rd , 28th March 10.00 am and 4th April 2.00 pm.
Sherwell Valley Primary School is committed to safeguarding its pupils and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check which will include background checks.
Further information about the post is available on the school’s own website.
Please download a pack from our website at http://www.sherwell-valley-primary.torbay.sch.uk/ or email the school email@example.com to request further details.