Due to the retirement of the current post holder, the children and the Governing Body are looking to appoint a new Headteacher. We are looking for an inspirational leader who will ensure that St. Joseph’s continues to provide a broad and rich curriculum, rooted in gospel values.
Governors are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who
- is committed to promoting and enhancing the school’s Catholic ethos
- puts children at the heart of everything they do in a community where everyone is special
- is a practising Catholic with a clear understanding of Catholic Education and the vision and ability to lead and develop the Catholic Life of the school
- be committed to developing collaborative partnerships with Parents, Governors, the parish and the wider community
- an excellent, creative and kind leader
- can motivate and inspire both children and staff
We can offer
- friendly, happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children who are keen to learn
- an extremely talented and hard-working team dedicated to making a difference to every child
- a close working relationship with parents, parish and wider community
- dedicated governors who work hard to ensure the continued success of the school
- strong, active and hardworking PTA, who make a considerable financial contribution to the school
You are warmly welcome to visit our school and arrangements can be made by telephoning the school office on 0161 973 4938 to arrange an appointment.
For an application pack, please see our school website by using the link below.
All application forms to be returned to John Nish, Trafford Primary Advisor, by email to John.Nish@trafford.gov.uk
Closing date for applications: 19th April 2021 @ 10.00 a.m.
Shortlisting: 19th April 2021 @ 3.00 p.m.
Interviews: 27th April 2021
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, and will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School