Polehampton C of E Junior School
Kibblewhite Crescent, Twyford, Berkshire, RG10 9AX
T: 0118 934 1338 : firstname.lastname@example.org
HEADTEACHER, TWYFORD BERKSHIRE
Start date: January 2019 - Full time - Permanent - Salary: L15 (£55,600) to L21 (£64,417)
Polehampton C of E Junior School is a two-form entry school in the village of Twyford, Berkshire.
Our school is part of a federation with Polehampton C of E Infant School: we strive to serve the local community by working with each and every child to help them make outstanding progress academically, socially and emotionally.
We want to appoint a Headteacher who will continue to develop the vision for Polehampton. Our new school leader will be able to
· support and challenge all of our children so they make excellent progress in all areas of learning,
· develop children to have the emotional strength and resilience to be who they are to the best of their ability,
· develop the skills of friendship, giving children confidence that they can get along with everybody,
· recruit and develop the best staff to deliver our goals,
· create a community of leaders, so staff have a shared ownership around the curriculum and pupil development,
· recognise the importance of community through a participation in a wide range of activities,
· understand and celebrate our church school status and our special relationship with the church,
· build trusting relationships with our parents through open and transparent interactions.
If this is something that resonates with you and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to take your headship or leadership career to the next level, then please do get in touch as we would love to hear from you.
Visits are encouraged and warmly welcomed. For visits before 20 July or after 5 September, please phone the school office on 0118 934 1338. To visit during the summer holidays or to obtain an information pack please contact the Clerk to the Governors at email@example.com.
Closing date: 12 noon, 17th September 2018
Interviews: 25th & 26th September2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check