Northfield Primary School with Communication Resource is a friendly and caring school in South Kirkby serving a community with pupils from a wide range of backgrounds.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead our school on its continuing journey. As such, the children, staff and governing body, are seeking an inspiring and caring Headteacher who is committed to achieving excellent outcomes for all our learners.
The dedicated Governing Body are seeking to appoint an effective leader with a proven track record who:-
- Is passionate about teaching and learning and believes in maximising the potential of all children in this fully inclusive school.
- Has the ability and commitment to build on our excellent working relationships with parents/carers, governors and the wider community.
- Will lead, support, motivate and challenge our school team as we continue to improve.
In return we will offer you:-
- A welcoming school with happy, confident children who enjoy learning.
- Committed, hardworking and talented staff keen to improve and raise standards.
- A fully supportive and active governing body committed to your continual professional development.
- A popular school at the heart of the community set within expansive grounds.
We would be proud to show you around so you can see for yourself the tremendous potential the school offers. Please contact Rebecca Mitchell, School Business Manager, on 01977 651291 to arrange a mutually convenient date and time for your visit to our school.
Completed Applications required by Friday 27th April 2018.
Shortlisting – Tuesday 8th May 2018.
Interviews – Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th May 2018.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure application to the Disclosure and Disbarring Service and satisfactory pre-employment checks and references will be required. Shortlisted candidates will also be required to make a declaration under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations (if applicable).
For further information please visit: www.wakefield.gov.uk . Alternatively, you can contact the Recruitment Line on 0345 8506506 (typetalk calls welcome) or email: email@example.com