Ash Grove Junior and Infant School is a well-established, friendly and welcoming 3-11 yrs. primary school in South Elmsall. The governing body are seeking to appoint an experienced Headteacher with strong, dynamic and inspirational leadership skills to develop this friendly and fully inclusive school.
If you are that talented and exceptional individual who wants to work with our delightful children you will:
- Have a proven track record demonstrating an ability to lead school improvement.
- Be passionate about teaching and learning and believe in maximising the potential of all children.
- Have the ability and commitment to build our excellent working relationships with parents, governors and the wider community.
- Be able to motivate, challenge and inspire colleagues to provide high quality teaching and learning.
In return we can offer you:
- A school of co-operative and collaborative children.
- A school with a very positive ethos that permeates through the school and a shared commitment to improve this good school still further.
- A school where pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is a strength which enables them to develop into thoughtful and considerate young people by the time they transfer to secondary school.
- A school where our highly enthusiastic pupils demonstrate positive attitudes who are engaged in their learning.
- A school with committed and hardworking staff, who are keen to improve further and raise standards.
- A school with a fully supportive and developing governing body committed to the professional growth of the school and its community.
- Close working relationships with partnering schools.
If you would like to know more about our school, please come and visit us. Mrs Hindmarch, our Interim Headteacher, eagerly anticipates showcasing our school to you on the 15th and 20th June from 10:00hrs onwards. The visit will provide you with an opportunity to see the school in action and ask questions. This can be arranged by contacting our School Business Manager, Mrs Lisa Hickes, on 01977 640625
For further information please visit: www.wakefield.gov.uk/jobs. Alternatively, you can contact the Recruitment Line on 0345 8506506 (typetalk calls welcome) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be returned to the contact centre by Friday 23 June 2017.
Shortlisting date: Wednesday 28 June 2017.
Interview date: Wednesday 12 and Thursday 13 July 2017.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. Satisfactory pre-employment checks and references will be required. You will also be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure Application Form and to provide criminal conviction information. Shortlisted candidates will also be required to make a declaration under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.