Are you a passionate leader with the motivation to inspire a wonderful school to greater success?
The children, staff and governors of St Vincent’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and highly motivated Catholic headteacher to lead our school and inspire us to continue to improve and raise standards.
We wish to appoint:
- A practising Catholic who will cherish, support and develop our school’s ethos and vision of Catholic education.
- A leader who will challenge and empower staff to be the best they can be.
- Someone with a strong, proven track record of raising standards.
- A person with excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, a good listener and very approachable.
- A leader with the clarity of thought and resilience to lead this school on a journey from ‘requires improvement’ to excellence.
- A person that will maintain and develop the partnerships between our school, our parents, our parish and the wider community.
We offer the successful candidate:
- Happy, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn and a pleasure to teach.
- Friendly, dedicated and hard working staff.
- A highly supportive governing body.
- A commitment to your professional development and wellbeing.
- Last but not least, a wonderful opportunity!
For an informal chat about this post please contact our local authority adviser Nick Hawke on 01925 443264.
How to apply
Visits to our school on 30th and 31st January 2018, are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged. Please telephone the school office on 01925 726544 to arrange an appointment.
The CES application form and information pack can be downloaded online or can be requested from and returnable to the Recruitment and Vetting Team, New Town House, Buttermarket Street, Warrington WA1 2NH or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 2nd February 2018
Shortlisting: Monday 5th February 2018
Interviews: Monday 12th and Tuesday 13th February 2018
St Vincent’s Catholic Primary School is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
For an application pack and to apply, please visit www.warrington.gov.uk/jobs
Completed applications forms to be returned to Warrington Borough Council via email at email@example.com