Due to the retirement of our highly regarded Headteacher, the Governors are seeking to appoint a strong and effective leader, with senior management and leadership experience in a primary setting, for our Church of England (Voluntary Aided) Primary School to start in April or September 2018.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead with a clear vision to raise our Ofsted award from Good to Outstanding.
- Contribute to drive for high standards, enabling each child to achieve their full potential.
- Inspire and work in partnership with pupils, staff, parents, Governors and the local community.
- Be committed to providing a rich and creative curriculum inspiring children to want to learn.
- Embrace the Christian ethos of the school.
We are proud to offer:
Happy, well-behaved children.
A popular oversubscribed school with 383 on roll.
Highly professional, dedicated staff and support workers.
A fully supportive and active Governing Body committed to your continued professional development.
A school that celebrates Christian values in an aspirational learning environment.
A salary that recognises your key role.
Additional Information & How to Apply
We warmly encourage you to visit our school. This can be arranged through the school admin team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about our school and to apply, please visit https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/
Closing date: Midnight Friday 24 November 2017
Interviews: Will be held on two days, Monday 4 and Tuesday 5 December 2017
APPLY LINK: https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/job/24554/headteacher/
Coleshill C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.