'Working Together to do our Best'.
- Can you inspire pupils, parents and staff?
- Are you excited by development and challenge?
- Do you want to be part of a vibrant and happy community?
Welcombe Hills School is an all age (3-19) specialist provision in Stratford upon Avon which meets the needs of pupils with a wide range of Special Educational needs.
Since establishing South Warwickshire Academy Trust in May this year Welcombe Hills School has had an interim headteacher. Governors are now wishing to appoint an energetic and experienced leader who will take the school to the next stage of its development.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a school of incredibly caring, forward-thinking staff, committed to providing the highest possible outcomes for our enthusiastic learners.
We are looking for a talented and experienced leader who:
- Has experience in working with children with SEN(D) and their families.
- Has a clear vision for the future development of the school.
- Has the skills to lead, motivate and inspire pupils, parents, staff and governors.
- Can deliver a diverse curriculum which meets the needs of all pupils is outward facing and able to build on current partnerships for the benefit of the school and pupils.
- Manages the financial and human resources effectively and efficiently to achieve the school’s goals.
- Has excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence, resilience and a positive attitude.
Welcombe Hills School will offer
- Enthusiastic, friendly and engaged pupils who are keen to learn.talented, dedicated and hardworking staff team.
- A supportive and proactive Local Governing Body.
- A supportive community of families and external partners.
- An effective senior leadership team.
- An opportunity to work within a supportive Multi Academy Trust and be part of its development.
Additional Information & How to Apply
For further information about this role please see the attached headteacher booklet and visit the school website www.welcombe-hills.co.uk
Candidates are warmly invited to visit the school. Please contact Nicky Morle on 01789 266845 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application closing date: 21st January 2019 at 12 noon.
Interviews: 4th and 5th February 2019
Start date: 1st September 2019
Our method of application is online, you will also be required to upload a supporting statement of how you meet the essential criteria.
If you are unable to apply using the Apply button please contact the Recruitment Centre on email@example.com, including your contact details and any relevant screenshots.
You will be notified of our shortlisting decision via email, so please check your email and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.
Click here to apply https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/job/46629/headteacher/
We will seek references for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview.
Welcombe Hills is committed to equal opportunities.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Welcombe Hills Academy
Welcombe Hills School,
Blue Cap Road,
Stratford on Avon,