Easebourne C of E Primary School
Salary: Point 12 – 18 (£55,338 - £64,143)
Location: Easebourne, West Sussex
Our Governors are seeking to recruit a new Headteacher from September 2022 due to the retirement of our current head teacher after eight years at the school.
Easebourne C of E Primary School is a one form entry school at the heart of the community in the village of Easebourne, West Sussex. We are in a fabulous location with a site that offers exciting and diverse learning opportunities. There is also an onsite nursery and forest school. We are a happy and inclusive school.
We are looking to employ a Headteacher who:
- Is dynamic and thinks strategically with clear vision and drive.
- Is enthusiastic in their leadership and will inspire improvement across the whole school team.
- Has a good understanding of EYFS.
- Is willing to take difficult decisions and challenge where necessary.
- Is professional, open, approachable and has clear communication skills.
- Wishes to drive change and raise teaching standards.
- Can see the potential of the school, the nursery and the site.
- Is community minded and has an understanding of the Christian faith.
Easebourne C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and staff. It expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Reference checks will also be performed prior to interview.
Please submit your application using the application form with a supporting letter of no more than two sides of A4 when typed. This should tell us how you exceed the person specification.
Please return your completed application form and supporting letter, quoting ref 16377, by midday on the 12 January 2022 to email, HRSchoolAdverts@westsussex.gov.uk
Successful applicants will be informed after the shortlisting on Wednesday 19 January 2022.
Interviews will take place on the 31st January and 1st February 2022.
Potential applicants are encouraged to contact the school office on 01730 813266 or email@example.com,uk to arrange a visit in December – come and see why you would want to lead our school!