At St Andrew’s we seek to enable everyone to develop their God-given potential and a love for learning within a caring, challenging Christian environment. We aspire to be a centre of excellence working together to develop each member’s full potential. St Andrew’s expects the whole school community to be exemplary in conduct, to work hard and care for others. We aim both to learn from and be an inspiration to all, where students are proud of their school. Skills and confidence will be developed to the highest level, enabling students to achieve personal excellence, be motivated, and prepare them as good citizens.
We are embarking on a new chapter in the life of St Andrew’s. We are overcoming recent significant challenges, with a revitalised and enthused staff and SLT who are already realising rapid and sustained student progress.
We are seeking a Headteacher who:
- has a strong Christian faith who will uphold and sustain the spiritual and caring ethos of our school;
- will use their leadership skills creatively, and with enthusiasm, to ensure the continued growth and development of everybody within our school community;
- has the drive, ability and resilience to continue to raise aspirations, standards and achievements for all our students;
- can take our school forward from ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’;
- will communicate effectively with parents, governors, the Diocese and the wider local community;
- will be open to the opportunities presented by future academisation.
- An established, popular and caring school at the heart of the community.
- An excellent opportunity for an ambitious leader.
- Enthusiastic and motivated students.
- Dedicated, caring and supportive staff;
- Motivated governors who will provide challenge and support.
We encourage prospective candidates to visit us and see us at work.
For further details and to arrange a visit or to have an informal discussion about the role please contact Liam Dowds, our Emmaus Leadership Advising Consultant who is assisting us with this assignment, in absolute confidence, on 01737 652 043 or email@example.com.
Closing date: Sunday 15th October at Midnight
Shortlisting: Thursday 19th October
Interviews: Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th November
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
References will be taken up for all candidates prior to shortlisting.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.