The school governors seek to appoint an inspirational leader to build on the school’s existing achievements.
We are proud to offer you:
- the chance to lead a highly successful, one-form entry primary school in theheart of London; ?
- well behaved children who are eager to learn, have positive attitudes and are proud of their school; ?
- a commitment to inclusive education; ?
- a close relationship with a well-known church deeply committed to its school; ?
- a hardworking, highly skilled and enthusiastic staff team who are supportive of each other, and committed to their own professional development; ?
- a supportive and dedicated leadership team and governing body.
We are looking for a leader who is:
- committed to a creative curriculum relevant to the interests and needs of every pupil.
- an inspirational and strategic leader with a proven track record for developing teams and working collaboratively with others to raise standards and aspirations for all children.
- an excellent communicator, able to develop effective relationships with pupils, staff, parents and the wider community.
- School visit: w/c 26th March and w/c 16th April. This is part of the interview process.
- Closing date for applications: Mid-day Monday 23rd April.
- Short listing: Thursday 26th April.
- Applicants school visits: w/c 30th April
- Interview date: Tuesday 8th May
To arrange a visit please contact Celia Mcduell, School Business Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7641 4232
Location and contact
- St Barnabas’ CE Primary School & Nursery, St Barnabas St, London SW1W 8PF
- Telephone: 020 7641 4232
- Email: email@example.com