Oxton St Saviour’s CE Aided Primary School
START DATE: JANUARY 2018
Leadership Group – Salary range L14 – L20 (£53,712 - £62,240)
Salary negotiable for a suitably experienced candidate
No. on Roll 247
Oxton St Saviour’s nationally recognised success is built on commitment to academic excellence and to the well-being and development of every child in our care.
Due to the promotion of our highly respected and successful headteacher, governors, staff and pupils are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, effective, forward thinking headteacher. The successful candidate will be dynamic with a clear vision of education and strong Christian commitment, who can lead our school in its continuing drive to achieve high standards and enable all children to reach their full potential.
We are seeking a candidate who is ambitious to build on the success of our happy, spiritual school. The new headteacher will be ably supported by a strong leadership team.
‘Outstanding relationships amongst all members of the school community are based on trust, respect and Christian love.’ (SIAMS 2014)
Our headteacher will:
• have an excellent record of leadership and teaching experience with high expectations of behaviour and achievement,
• be motivated and with positive skills which are used to inspire all members of our school family,
• be able to build upon the already strong pastoral relationship with our children, parents, staff, governors, church and local community. Oxton St Saviour’s C.E. Primary School can offer:
• talented, confident, respectful and engaged children, • Christian values which shine through our daily life,
• a dedicated team of staff who ensure every child is valued and developed,
• a supportive and involved Board of Governors which is committed to raising aspirations and encouraging professional development,
• pro-active and supportive parents.
We are proud of our school family and the achievements of our children.
If you believe that you have the skills and expertise to make a successful contribution to our school, we would love to hear from you. Visits to our school would be welcomed on the morning of Thursday 22nd June or Tuesday 27th June. Please telephone the school office to make an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of gender, sexual orientation,ethnicity or disability.
Closing date for applications:
Friday 30th June 2017 - 12 noon
Longlisting: 1st July 2017 Interviews: Thursday 20th and Friday 21st July 2017
Please refer to the school website for all supporting documentation.
Applications to be returned to the Chair of Governors, Oxton St Saviour’s CE Aided Primary School, Holm Lane, Prenton, Wirral, CH43 2HT. Telephone: 0151 652 4909