Our vision: ‘High Expectations For All’
Hanborough Manor C.E. Primary School is a thriving, successful Church primary school serving the Oxfordshire village of Long Hanborough and surrounding area, located 10 miles from Oxford on the edge of the Cotswolds. We are part of the Eynsham Partnership Academy (EPA) - a multi-academy trust of five primary schools and one secondary school.
These are exciting times for us. The school is growing and was rated by OfSTED in June 2017 as ‘good’, with outstanding grades for personal development, behaviour and welfare, and the early years foundation stage.
Our committed and enthusiastic team of staff and governors strive for a school that is inclusive, has a broad curriculum and - most importantly – is focused on our children. We passionately believe we can continue to get even better.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a headteacher who can:
- realise our vision of ‘high expectations for all’ by creating and pursuing a cohesive plan that will see our school continuously improve and achieve outstanding outcomes for our children;
- collaborate effectively and positively with all our school’s stakeholders;
- inspire and develop their team;
- demonstrate the resilience, organisational and delegation skills that are crucial in running a successful school.
What we can offer you:
- children who are enthusiastic about their learning;
- the opportunity to make this school the best it has ever been;
- an enthusiastic staff team, focused on building an outstanding learning community;
- a supportive team of governors, committed to helping the school and our children succeed.