Job Ref: LEE06018
Could you be the new Headteacher of our small school with BIG ambitions?
Due to the retirement of our successful and well respected Headteacher, the Governors of Wood End Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, passionate Headteacher who is committed to leading our team and who will inspire us to continue to improve.
We wish to appoint someone who will ensure that all our children have the very best opportunities to learn, grow and achieve in a safe and welcoming environment.
At Wood End Primary, we are proud of the wide ranging experiences we offer our children and want someone to help us continue our development, without losing a sense of who we are.
We can offer you:
- an amazing group of lively, curious and open minded pupils
- the opportunity to work with talented, dedicated, enthusiastic and inspirational staff
- a brand new, state of the art school building which provides an excellent learning environment
- an extremely strong school with a clear vision for the future (Wood End Primary was rated ‘Good’ at the previous Ofsted inspection)
- excellent professional development and career opportunities
- a competitive salary, reflecting both your experience and the size of the school
We are looking for someone who will:
- work effectively with the children, families, Governing Body and staff in our diverse community
- continue to improve standards
- foster ambition and aspiration
- stand up for the school’s ethos and vision
- maintain and develop Wood End Primary’s unique and positive ethos, as well as its excellent outcomes for pupils
- provide vision, leadership and strategic direction to the school in a constantly changing educational landscape
- work collaboratively with the school’s staff to manage everyday activities
- represent and demonstrate our core values
Visits to the school on either the afternoon of Friday 8 September or the morning of Tuesday 12 September, 2017 are warmly encouraged.
To arrange an appointment please contact Diane Wadelin on 01902 558940 or, alternatively, e-mail DWadelin@woodendprimaryschool.co.uk
To apply, please call Tracey Evans, Senior HR Consultant, Services4Schools Ltd on 01902 907947 or e-mail Tracey.Evans@services4schools.org.uk
Wood End Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post requires an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check along with other relevant employment checks. Wood End Primary School is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
CLOSING DATEMONDAY 18 SEPTEMBER, 2017 AT 12 NOON
ASSESSMENTS AND INTERVIEWS TUESDAY 26 SEPTEMBER AND WEDNESDAY 27 SEPTEMBER, 2017
Completed application forms are returnable to Tracey Evans, Senior HR Consultant, Services4Schools Ltd, HR Professional Team, Midlands Technology Centre, Broadlands, Wolverhampton WV10 6TA or e-mail Tracey.Evans@services4schools.org.uk