Job Ref: HTEA000245
Our headteacher is standing down from the post after twenty one happy and successful years. Our school is vibrant and diverse, reflecting our close proximity to the University of York. This is an opportunity to make your mark as we will have a completely new school building ready in the Spring of 2017.
The children, parents, staff and governors are looking for a new headteacher who will:
- be an inspirational leader with vision, enthusiasm and commitment
- have a genuine passion for teaching and learning with high expectations
- have the ability to lead, motivate and inspire confidence in others
- commit to ensuring that every child reaches his or her potential
- have excellent communication, management, and inter-personal skills
We can offer:
- a school of bright, eager, independent and sociable children
- a strong, dedicated, skilled, and enthusiastic team of staff and governors, committed to the development of our children
- a genuinely caring school where we want all to strive to be the best they can be.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009 and as such shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a Disqualification Declaration. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.
Visits to the school are welcomed on Monday 28th November at 10.00 am or 1.30 pm and Tuesday 29th November at 3.30 pm. Please email our School Business Manager; email@example.com, to arrange a visit.
To view job details or apply on-line click here
Closing date: Monday 5 December 2016 at 12 midnight
Lord Deramore’s Primary School
York, YO10 5EE