We are searching for a part-time Health & Safety and Premises Project Manager to join us as soon as possible on a permanent basis.
We are looking for:
We are looking for someone to lead Health & Safety for the whole school community ensuring compliance and understanding, and to manage the larger school projects and contracts focused on physical space utilisation and infrastructure projects with a particular focus on de-carbonisation.
HOURS: 25 or 30 hours per week. We can be flexible on hours for the right candidate. Please note that this is not a term-time role.
SALARY: £29577.00 - £31346.00 gross pa (£15.33 - £16.25 per hour), pro rata for part-time. Starting salary equates to £19984.46 gross pa for 25 hours pw and £23981.35 gross pa for 30 hours pw.
We offer you:
• A vibrant school with outstanding facilities.
• An environment where students have an excellent attitude to learning where they can grow academically and personally. Students’ behaviour and safety was judged by Ofsted as Outstanding.
• Students who, through the wide and diverse academic and extra-curricular opportunities they are offered, grow as individuals and happily contribute to the school community.
• Opportunities for staff to come together both professionally and socially. Staff are kept up to date with regular communications as well as meetings (don’t worry, we only have them when we need to), sports activities and social gatherings.
• Children of staff gain admissions preference as per the School Admissions policy.
St Bart’s is a leading academy school (1900 on roll with a Sixth Form of 590) in West Berkshire and our long history and excellent community links provide our students with opportunities in many ways.
Road links are good as we are close to the A34 and M4, as well as excellent public transport and within walking distance of Newbury train station.
Our Applicant Information booklet is below along with a Job Description. You can also scroll down to find out more about our school. We would love to receive your application. We know your time is precious, so please click on the Quick Apply button below.
Closing date: Sunday 28 February 2021
If selected for interview you will be given a tour of the school so you can see first-hand all that we have to offer, we think you’ll be impressed. If you have any questions please contact us on 01635 521255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be subject to a DBS enhanced check along with other relevant employment checks.
St Bartholomew's School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years