Health and Social Care Lecturer
FTE 0.75 (Part-time – 27 hours per week)
Actual Salary: £20,046 - £27,189 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
We require an enthusiastic, highly committed and knowledgeable lecturer to make a major contribution to teaching and training, management and support of students and apprentices in Health & Social Care and appropriate related subjects on a range of full-time and part-time courses.
The successful candidate will:
· teach on vocational Health and Social Care programmes across levels 1-5, including Access. The ability to offer Health Sciences would be an advantage.
· provide pastoral support to students within our diverse student population (16-18s and adults); both as a subject lecturer and course team leader
· be an outstanding lecturer who demonstrates energy and passion for the subject, thus enabling excellent student achievement
We are looking for a candidate who:
· has relevant teaching experience on a range of Health and Social Care courses such as BTEC, NCFE Cache and Access courses from Level 1 to Level 5
· is educated to degree level with relevant professional qualifications with a teaching qualification
· is self-motivated and committed to our inclusive approach of supporting student success at all levels
· has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
· has experience in course management
The closing date for receipt of completed application forms/CV’s is 12noon on 8 December 2017.
To apply for this position please submit your CV, Supporting Statement and Equal Opportunities form to email@example.com, after considering the job description and person specification. When applying please ensure you quote the reference number relating to the post.
If you do not hear from us within 2 week of the closing date please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Harrow College is committed to Equal Opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.