HMP Bronzefield are recruiting for a part time Healthcare Administrator to provide general administration support across a number of areas within the health care department. To be successful in this role, you must be an experienced administrator with attention to detail.
Awarded a bronze accreditation by Investors in People, HMP YOI Bronzefield focuses on providing needs-based services and programmes aimed at rehabilitating and maintaining the well-being of prisoners. HMP YOI Bronzefield is an all-female prison that can hold up to 542 women. Working in a prison might not be what you think. We have a huge range of roles in a dynamic, unique, exciting, challenging but very rewarding environment. We aim to reduce reoffending and rehabilitate, changing lives for the better.
Sodexo Justice delivers custodial and community rehabilitation services that challenge offending behaviour, protect the public and offer individuals the opportunity to change their lives for the better. We deliver the total operation of five prisons within England, Scotland and Wales and own six Community Rehabilitation Companies in partnership with crime reduction charity Nacro.
- Maintain all appropriate records and documentation.
- Manage the team based self-rostering regarding nurses hours and annual leave
- Responsible for all administrative duties as required by the Manager, ensuring the function is run efficiently and cost effectively when performing work as required and planned.
- Work closely and co-operate with colleagues as information sharing is a necessity to ensure correct and precise data is passed on to relevant departments so that time lines are met
- Abide by the corporate strategic directions, Contract Delivery Indicators, MOJ/NOMS service specifications and all appropriate Regulations and Health and Safety Policies.
- Book external and internal appointments for patients
- Provide reports and a detailed analysis of the key performance targets. (OBM and DNA reports for meds management) this meeting is where all representative of healthcare meet once a month to discuss any medication issues and also receive feedback from the GPS, Pharmacist, Optician, Social care, Dentist and also the Podiatrist regarding anything clinical.
**See below job description**
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience working in a similar environment or role
- Able to operate relevant IT applications especially excel
- Experience of working under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to manage competing work priorities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A Health care back ground (but not essential)
- Knowledge of rota management and detailing
- System one experience and user trained
£9,536.63 per annum + London weighting (£3,453 per annum)
Part time - 18.75 per week
The role will be based within the prison at HMP Bronzefield, Woodthorpe Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW15 3JZ.
What we offer
- season ticket loans
- free meals
- free parking
- subsidised gym membership
- group discount schemes
- up to 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
For more information on Sodexo Careers please visit Careers in Justice
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.