We pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff gain the right development to ensure a successful career. We have a strong record in securing promotion. Our recent Ofsted noted; ’Leaders have been able to cultivate an ethos of focusing on the needs of individual pupils. Pupils irrespective of their starting points, receive a range of support. Many pupils make very good progress…’ (Ofsted 2016)
Heartlands Community Trust is a great place to work. We support our staff with an appraisal model that encourages development. Our continuing professional development ensures that staff work together to improve their practice. We empower staff to deliver great service through a high expectations culture within the school.
Based in the heart of Wood Green close to shops, over ground, underground and bus links. You will be joining an energetic and dedicated team of colleagues working to provide exceptional service to our staff and a group of diverse and rewarding young people.
The successful candidates will be responsible for duties including:
• Lead on HR activity areas for the full employee cycle from recruitment to exit;
• Provide professional HR advice, support and coaching on a broad range of policy queries ensuring good practice and compliance with Trust policies, statutory guidance and legislation;
• Manage employee relation cases;
• Manage and administer the Trust’s employee benefits package;
• Trust wide data production, analysis and reporting;
• Make arrangements for Joint Consultative Committee Meetings;
• Act as a guardian of the Trust’s HR policies and procedures.
Please contact our Human Resources department on 0208 826 1230 or send an email to HR@heartlands.haringey.sch.uk if you require any further information.
Completed applications forms, with a covering letter addressed to the CEO, Simon Garrill, should be sent to HR@heartlands.haringey.sch.uk by 10 a.m. on Wednesday 28th August 2019. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 4th September 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the Trust.