Do you have a FLAIR for art and DT or a PASSION for computing?
Are you looking for an exciting, new CHALLENGE?
Do you have experience of WHOLE CLASS TEACHING across the primary age range?
Then come and join us at Branfil!
The successful candidate will teach whole classes across the school, covering for PPA time, NQT release, leadership time and staff absence. They will teach a specialist area: art and design technology OR computing.
We require a dynamic, positive, hardworking person who:
- Has a love of learning and commitment to their own development
- Has recent, successful primary school experience teaching whole classes
- Has a passion for the specialist area that they will teach
- Has excellent skills and knowledge in their chosen specialist area
- Is self-motivated with high expectations of self and others
- Can use his/her own initiative, showing resilience.
In return we offer:
- Specialist areas in which to teach: brand new computer suite; art/DT room
- Mentoring, coaching, training and support to ensure success in the role
- A committed staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A variety of effective professional development opportunities and a fantastic opportunity to develop skills and knowledge rapidly
- Support for a graduate to apply for an Initial Teacher Training position (following a minimum of 12 months successful practice in this role).
Please ensure that you include the following in your supporting statement:
- Details of your relevant experience in relation to whole class teaching
- Details about your knowledge and skills in relation to your chosen specialism.
Closing date: Thursday 22nd June 2017
Interviews: Thursday 29th June 2017