Springfield Primary School is looking for an outstanding HLTA to work with a committed team of professionals
We are looking to appoint an experienced Higher Level Learning Assistant who will play a key role delivering high quality teaching and learning across KS2 year groups. The successful candidate will work with a team of experienced LSAs and make effective use of resources in order to achieve the highest standards of learning and achievement.
The successful candidate should have an HLTA qualification and would be paid at £21,253 - £24,387 (FTE). The role is term time and for the equivalent of 3 days per week but the pattern of work can be mutually agreed with the successful candidate. Actual salary would therefore be on a pro-rata basis.
Springfield Primary School provides an exceptional learning environment where children academically flourish and emotionally thrive. Our innovative, thematic curriculum enables all children to learn well, developing a life-long love of learning. Our priority is to enable all children to achieve high academic standards. We will also make sure that they develop a sense of social responsibility and a passion for learning.
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive staff team
- Continuous personal development through our tailored CPD programme
- The opportunity to support children to access an engaging curriculum
- A supportive and collaborative environment and the opportunity to achieve significant career development
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of the school and wider community
- Recognition of previous school continuous service.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Assist in preparing the classroom-learning environment and maintaining the learning resources and environment
- Assist in planning activities and preparing materials to help children access the curriculum
- Lead and support class, group and individual activities, indoors and outdoors, including during teachers PPA time
- Assist in monitoring children's progress, assessing achievement and recording results and observations, sharing outcomes with the class teacher
Closing: 12th June
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
We would love you to come and visit us to get a better flavour for life at Springfield and meet our wonderful children and friendly team! Please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.