Ulink College Wuhan is a growing school that was opened in Aug 2014. We are a Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) authorized center that offers IGCSE/A-Level curricula to Chinese students aged 14-19.
We are a member of Ulink Education Group, the first school to introduce Cambridge A-Level into China 15 years ago. Up to date, Ulink Education Group has campuses in Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Suzhou and Wuhan, with more than 3000 graduates, of which, more than 130 were admitted into Oxbridge. We are the only school in China that has been awarded Excellence in Education by CAIE (formerly CIE).
With a 3,500-year-long history, Wuhan is one of the most ancient and civilized metropolitan cities in China. As the capital city of Hubei Province, Wuhan lies in central China on the middle reaches of the Yangtze River. Wuhan is a major transportation hub, with dozens of railways, roads and expressways passing through the city and connecting to other major cities. It is also recognized as the political, economic, financial, cultural, educational and transportation center of central China.
We are looking for a high school PE teacher to join our dynamic school.
The successful applicant will be:
- experienced in teaching secondary school PE lessons;
- passionate about influencing the holistic development of teenagers through PE lessons and sports;
- experienced in coaching sports teams and organising sports competition with other schools;
- prior experience participating in or leading Duke of Edinburgh International Award program will be a plus.
What we can offer:
- competitive salary
- housing allowance
- airfare allowance
- medical insurance (China coverage)
- professional development
- work permit and residence permit
Please submit your application before 31 May 2018 and we will be contacting the shortlisted candidate to process an interview.